Last Updated: 1st January, 2021
Information You Provide to Us.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, make a payment, communicate with other users through our Services or participate in any other interactive features of the Services. We also collect information when you participate in a survey, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include basic user information (such as your name, email address, phone number, photos, gender, date of birth, etc); and any other information you choose to provide (including the content of any communications you send and receive through the Services).
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you send an email to one of your personal contacts using our Services. In such case, we will use this information solely to fulfill your request, and not to otherwise send promotional communications to those contacts.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services.
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use certain features of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see "Your Choices" below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
Information We Collect from Other Sources.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to mailing list providers, agencies that conduct background checks and publicly available sources. Additionally, if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information.
We may use information about you for various purposes as described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Services, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Facilitate and process transactions and send you related information;
- Enable communications between you and other users of the Services;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Enable the mediation of disputes between users of the Services;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Applicant and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Applicant and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information is collected;
- Verify your identity and assist you in case you forget your password or login details;
- Enable us to offer an effective employment job service and assist you in obtaining employment / employee referrals;
- Respond to any questions or correspondence from you;
- Manage and improve this website and any related services;
- Provide you with information about a service that you are using (including critical updates and announcements);
- Reduce the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information;
- Where you create a message using this website (for the purpose of sending that message to us, or to any other recipient specified by you), send that message;
- Analyse website usage, trends and statistics;
- With your permission, supply you with further information concerning products and services which may be of interest to you; or
- Carry out any other use that is authorised by you or is notified to you at the time of collection.
Sharing of Information.
- We have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- You have consented for us to do so, we may provide your contact details to your past, current or prospective employers or employees;
- When you make or accept a connection, certain information is shared between the employer and employee, including names, contact details and any other information you choose to share through the Services;
- When you sign up for and participate in the interactive areas of our Services (such as when you create a user profile), certain information about you may be displayed publicly, such as your name and photo;
- With vendors, consultants and other employees who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Applicant or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or other transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer or divestiture of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company;
- Between and among Applicant and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information.
Social Sharing Features.
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others.
You can opt-out of some, but not all, online behavioural advertising on each of your devices and browsers separately by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) website and the Network Advisory Initiative (NAI) website, and/or by using your browser settings to block cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. Note that if you opt-out via the DAA and NAI websites, you will still see online ads, but they will not be personalized.
Applicant takes reasonable measures designed to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may request to update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account, or contacting us via the contact page. We may, however, decline requests that are unreasonable, prohibited by law, or are not required to be honoured by applicable law. If you wish to deactivate your account, via your profile, note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
When you first install or launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of this information. We require location information to use certain features of our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use those features. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, certain features of our mobile applications will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Cookies and Browser Settings.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Applicant by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you Service-related emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction.